In line with National Guidance relating to COVID-19, Two Hoots will not be running outdoor sessions for the foreseeable future.
We have taken this decision due to Council land (which we prefer to use as it makes our sessions available to local communities) being unavailable to event bookings until 1st Oct at the earliest at present.
We hope that the guidance regarding lockdown will ease before then and enable an earlier start-up- that is our aim and we are actively engaged with the council to further that aim.
Two Hoots will be back as soon as we can! Stay safe and enjoy the woods- they are open to visitors in groups of up to 6. Please keep to the 2m social distancing!
Missing you all!